ONLINE COURSE - CERTIFIED C1 LEVEL
When simply knowing how to speak the language in a basic level is not good enough. Go much deeper with the Advanced course taking you to the level C1 of the CERF allowing you to master the language. The Advanced course offers expanded vocabulary and grammar exercises. Detailed translations are also deployed to explain complex words, phrase and context.
For those who already have previous knowledge in a language the Advanced course offers a placement test to start you off at the right place in the course. It is ideal for the most serious language learners eg needing to learn for an exam.
- More than 2000 hours of high quality learning content taking you to the level C1 of the CEFR
- Pronunciation training with speech detection and feedback
- Customisable tailored course content
- Language training for given real life or work life scenarios
- 40 different types of exercise (eg, interactive dialogues, videos, crossword puzzles and more)
- Help for 2300 verbs conjugation
- Glossary of 10,000 words
- More than 80 sections of culturally relevant content
- A placement test determines your starting level and your progress
WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE?
You will reach the level C1 of the CEFR and be able to:
- Understand demanding , longer texts and recognize implicit meaning
- Express yourself fluently and spontaneously without the obvious searching for words
- Speak confidently in your new language socially, professionally and even for studies
- Make clear, structured and well expressed opinions on complex topics in a new language
- This course helps you pass every test with ease and opens up a whole new world.
Rosetta Stone Advanced
Achieving fluency with Rosetta Stone comes from learning by doing, not by studying rules and mechanics. Our language lessons start by providing context so you grasp meaning immediately. We turn it up with multimedia activities so you can develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing to an advanced level.
Boost Your Confidence Speaking
While we offer you unprecedented flexibility, our program also gives you ways to measure and track your performance so you can achieve your personal goals.
If you don't know where to start, for example with learning French, take the Placement Test. It's designed to help determine your starting point and recommends a training program that matches your needs.
Upon completion of your test, you'll receive a score which is comparable to the Council of Europe's Common European Framework of Reference for language (CEFR).
As you progress through your training, you'll be able to measure your performance with our Achievement Test (see table below).
At the end of your training, you can take the Progress test which helps you see how far you've come since the beginning of your language course. You can also get access to a summary of your training, the skills you've acquired, and the test results you've received on each section throughout your course.
Can I learn on my Smartphone or Tablet?
Yes, with the Rosetta Stone Online Subscription you can learn anytime and anywhere with our award-winning apps.